Who am I?
I am Koen Martens, born 1977 in The Netherlands. In 2021 my husband and I decided to exchange the overcrowded Dutch surroundings for the sparsely populated Sweden. We are currently in the process of realising our dream and expect to emigrate in spring 2022.
During the pandemic, it has become apparent that software engineering is a skill that can be practised remotely. In fact, working from home brings many advantages, and therefore I have decided to make myself available as a remote worker (with the possibility to spend short periods on-site if required for on-boarding and training).
What can I do for you?
As a consultant, I can help you and your organisation with:
- Software Architecture and Software Development
- Software Quality and Architecture Assessments
- Building your development team
- Architectural assessment
- Development Processes
- Architecture Documentation
- Code quality
- Basic Python, Advanced Python
- Clean Code, Clean Architecture